Are you passionate about driving sustainable change and challenging the status quo? Do you have a strong analytical and problem-solving mind...
Are you passionate about driving sustainable change and challenging the status quo? Do you have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset and enjoy working as part of a digital transformation team? Do you want to work on complex transformational projects with exposure to senior leadership? We're looking for someone with these attributes to:
• Partner with our risk & sales employees to understand their business needs and challenges
• Assess front-to-back business processes with a view to optimizing and creating transformational opportunities
• Develop a full range of viable opportunity levers and support the business in implementing agreed solutions to achieve agreed benefits
SFS, Inc. is part of the Siemens AG and is a leading provider of the project-based financing around the globe. The Risk Processes and Tools Group within SFS Inc. is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Digital Analyst for its digital transformation team.
Keywords: Analytical skills, communication skills, organizational skills, mathematical skills, decision-making skills, attention to detail, time-management skills, interpersonal skills
• Work as part of a team to collectively identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement and smart ways to deploy process improvements and/or technology to solve business problems
• Support ad-hoc data and business analysis to get to root causes of problems and analyze potential solutions
• Prepare for meetings with enterprise stakeholders, and end-users, to identify and understand current state business and technical processes, procedures, and challenges
• Support the development of documentation / workflows outlining current and future state scenarios
• Support the communication and socialization of new Apps related content and deliverables (presentations, communications, etc.)
• Agile Project Management Support - Creating of High-level Project plans and planning of Sprints with Project Team
• Facilitate internal stakeholder engagement discussions on business and data requirements, recommend solutions, and work with team members for solutioning
• Work across a variety of business intelligence, advanced analytics, and data sciences projects.
• Bachelor's Degree ideally in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting.
• Minimum 4+ years of professional experience in Banking, Finance or Energy sectors.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Analytical aptitude/experience.
• Experience working with financial models is a plus.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Detail-orientation and strong organization skills.
• Ability to interact well with others in an open team environment.
• High degree of flexibility, energy, and initiative.
• Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills are desired. Able to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, detail-orientation and solid organizational skills are critical to possess.
• Experience using automation tools with ai, automation and specific technologies employed is desired.
• Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems
• Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation, Blockchain.
• Experience in any of these tools is a plus: Tableau, SQL, Python or Knime