Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Data Analyst within financial services space. This role is based in Jacksonville, FL.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Create ETL load process and strategy as per technical requirements.
- Create Informatica tasks design specification.
- Receive unstructured data from external sources and transform the same to structure using Informatica.
- Analyze the requirements and creating staging areas in Salesforce and to extract data from Salesforce..
- Should be able to configure, data migration & code migration in Salesforce
- Need to do performance tuning and continuous improvements in system.
- Create data model for proposed solution and design for Informatica as per proposed solution.
- Design and development job notification for all jobs across the systems.
- Experience in Data Analysis & Data Modeling,
- Good exposure on ETL using Informatica
- Knowledge of Salesforce Data Layer & Connectivity
- Must have Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- Should be a good team player and strong communicator.
We will surely get back if profile matches the requirement.
- provided by Dice ETL, Informatica cloud, Salesforce,