TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset cla...
TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale.
If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fintech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we'd love to speak with you. Apply now.
Title: Data Analyst
As a data and implementations analyst, you will work closely with our Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Implementations team to understand and work across all areas of our enterprise client solutions. You will be involved in understanding digital asset trading and transaction data (across equities, commodities, fiat, cryptocurrency, etc.) to support critical client projects in automation and process improvement by leveraging TaxBit's software solutions.
As an Analyst, you will help track client projects, assess client data, map solution architecture, and support critical initiatives - both internal and external. TaxBit is growing rapidly and we're looking for talent to grow with us who are passionate about client service and being at the forefront of solving some of the most complex problems in the fintech world.
You will play a critical role with our SME and Implementations teams in delivering amazing experiences and software functionality for our partners and clients. The ideal candidate is someone who can work with complex transactional data, can manage projects from beginning to end, can quickly learn new things and problem solve, and most importantly possesses a do-whatever-it-takes mentality in ensuring that our clients have the best experience possible.
This is what you'll do on a day to day basis:
- Work on engagement teams with our enterprise clients who include some of the largest fintech companies in the world
- Become a subject matter expert in TaxBit's products and services
- Perform data analysis on complex data sets received from clients as part of solution delivery; including data analysis, testing, mining, and reconciliation to ensure accurate and complete client solutions.
- Develop an understanding of client data and how it can be consumed and integrated into TaxBit's systems for client solution delivery
- Work with TaxBit's technology development teams in communicating data integration to ensure accuracy and completeness of client data for solution implementation
- Evaluate the current needs within a partner's processes, and work with TaxBit colleagues to determining how to best meet the identified objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients, their customers, business processes, products, and goals through proactive communication and in-depth discovery
What We Are Looking For:
- A critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to detail and thoroughness in approach
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to juggle multiple projects as well as disparate information
- A team player who is eager to roll up their sleeves and contribute from day 1 and to bring a great attitude, work-ethic, and eagerness to learn and develop
- Experience working with data and various data analysis tools in order to organize and normalize data for solution development. Specifically, proficiency with Excel is a must; working knowledge of SQL, VBA, and business intelligence tools (e.g. Alteryx) a plus.
- Solid decision-making skills; ready to identify and perform job functions with little or no supervision.
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging issues, industry news, and best practices
- Aptitude to learn new industry skill sets, primarily digital assets, accounting, and finance.
- Slight preference for around 2 years of experience, but open to recent graduates who demonstrate high capacity
- Competitive pay
- Weekly company lunches
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Stock options
- Upward mobility and accelerated career growth
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- Working with an awesome team that is achieving incredible growth