Who We Are
Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion of digital assets that is currently held in cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gami...
Who We Are
Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion of digital assets that is currently held in cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gaming assets and merchant stored value. We began in 2018 with the vision to bring trust and transparency to digital assets. Through the Bakkt Warehouse and Bakkt Bitcoin Futures and Options contracts, we serve institutional clients in an end-to-end regulated market with true price transparency. For consumers, Bakkt aggregates digital assets to enable instant liquidity and to empower users to trade, transfer and pay however they want. Merchants within the Bakkt ecosystem see a lower cost of payment acceptance, enhanced customer engagement, and decreased loyalty through a variety of redemption options.
For consumers like you, the Bakkt App allows you to aggregate your digital assets to track, spend, and send them in the way that best suits your lifestyle. Bakkt is the only place that puts the power in your hands by enabling all-in-one aggregation. Something like this has never been built before, and we aim to make what was previously thought impossible, possible - leveraging our values of betting big and serving as multipliers on our team. We believe we are more than the sum of our parts and we want you to bet big with us. Now, let's get to the real reason why you're here - how we can work together.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, patterns, and opportunities through analysis of complex data sets across Bakkt products
- Provide strategic recommendations on how data/analytics can be leveraged to help achieve company goals
- Collect requirements from stakeholders across the organization to develop and document key metrics and build and maintain dashboards for internal users to receive real-time visibility to those metrics
- Identify actionable insights to influence product roadmap and strategy based on behavioral/usage data, customer feedback, and external market data
- Act as an SME on Bakkt data across all products and systems
- Design and document data models and data flows between Bakkt systems and partner systems
- Work with technical architects to extend the Bakkt data ecosystem as our products grow and evolve
- Compile, prepare, and present findings and insights to internal and external audiences
- Understand statistical modeling, clustering, and test design
- Support marketing automation processes, including customer segmentation using transactional, demographic, psychographic, and behavioral data
- Ensure data collection, management, and reporting are in accordance with Bakkt security and compliance requirements
- Write requirements (e.g. to collect data for new use cases), work with engineering teams to implement those requirements, and verify the changes
- Work with product leads to develop measurable experiments and evaluate results
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of data in source systems, intermediary systems (e.g. data warehouse), and resulting reports and dashboards
- Bachelor's degree and seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven analytic skills, including querying, mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization using multiple data sets, technologies, and analytical techniques to identify business opportunities and shape strategy
- Be able to generate actionable insights from data and leverage data analysis to help the business make decisions
- Strong experience and skill with query languages (e.g. SQL) and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau), with the ability to learn other tools
- Experience in creating reports and presentations that effectively communicate analysis, insights, and recommendations in a way that's easy to understand
- Team oriented and able to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from conception to launch.
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law.