As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst on our team, you will use strong problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills to build, cust...
As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst on our team, you will use strong problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills to build, customize and implement a suite of cyber tools, including automation and orchestration capabilities where applicable. Perform exploitation and operations on target networks. You will perform global network analysis and mapping, stay informed on current events through threat Intelligence from industry partners to enable threat hunting operations and improve detection capabilities.
- Perform risk assessment across the entire network including hardware and software systems
- Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts
- Analyze and understand market audience segments to support messaging, influence, and deception operations
- Support gathering and utilization of Publicly Available Information (PAI) and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) regarding adversary and audience segment activity
- Conduct analysis of metadata, target analysis and research, and identifying target communications within the global network
- Create scripts that test for vulnerabilities including penetration testing and risk assessment
- Develop low-level tools that improve security testing and monitoring
- Deliver detailed reports to different team members and executives that document security findings
- Experience in dark-web persona and the ability to manipulate cyber threats
- Expertise in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- A.S or B.S. and relevant experience in related field
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Understanding of Internet
- Understanding of WAN and LAN
- Vulnerability analysis
- Certified Ethical Hacker highly preferred or one of the following:
- IAT Level II Certification (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- Certified Social Media Intelligence Analysis (SMIA)
- Certified Counterintelligence Threat Analyst (CCTA)
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Investigator (CCII)
- Certified Human Trafficking Investigator (CHTI)
- Certified Cryptocurrency Forensic Investigator (CCFI)
- provided by Dice