CACI is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare...
CACI is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD).
What You'll Get to Do:
Create applications from beginning to deployment.
Application management to include research, testing / debugging, permissions, quality, and deployment.
Research new languages, frameworks, and technologies.
Development of defensive cybersecurity applications for Government data.
Development of open-source applications.
Research, development, and implementation of containerized applications.
Development of multiple auditing tools for Linux.
Assist in development of multiple file and system monitoring tools for specific use cases.
Ability to conduct research of data auditing solutions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications: Active TS/SCI.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Actively working towards a degree.
Mobile Application Management.
OS Deployment & Management.
Web Development (Server, Client).
SQL and Non-SQL Databases.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.