Date Posted: 2021-07-15-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA,...
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52 USA
Position Summary: The Cyber Security Operations professional requires deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in IT Security and Compliance who independently implements security controls, analyzes and implements IT security devices and systems, and regulates network access. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of security responsibilities, with a focus on leading, planning, analyzing and deploying on premise solutions as well as cloud solutions in AWS or Azure. This professional is expected to work within cross-functional project teams and is responsible for the overall health and performance of a system, while frequently working with technology providers and developers to deliver and maintain secure solutions. This role is an individual contributor with responsibilities of leading projects ensuring highest levels of confidentiality. This individual can sit at any Collins Aerospace domestic location or remote.
* Lead the design, develop, test, integration, implementation and documentation of information security solutions for all OSI model layers such as (but not limited to) proxies, remote access, firewalls, email gateways and intrusion detection/prevention systems of moderate to high complexity
* Apply security policies to meet security objectives of the system
* Lead the analysis of current cybersecurity features, integration of new security features into existing infrastructures, and resolution of integration and testing issues
* Lead the Implementation of system security measures in accordance with established procedures to ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation
* Serve as a security technical lead on enterprise IT projects through the creation and implementation of detailed designs, as well as a security liaison while working with other security experts to identify and remediate security concerns during project implementation
* Properly document all systems security implementation plans, operations, and maintenance activities and update as necessary
* Subject Matter Expert on all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
* Support complex operational tasks that are assigned as part of project implementation
* Assess adequate access controls based on principles of least privilege and need-to-know
* Perform detailed troubleshooting in support of system remediation efforts
* Act as security representative for cross-functional troubleshooting teams to aggressively identify and correct enterprise issues
* Mitigate/correct security deficiencies identified during security testing and/or recommend risk avoidance/acceptance for the appropriate senior leader
* Provide cybersecurity recommendations to leadership based on significant threats and vulnerabilities
* Bachelor's degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
* Must be willing and able to travel less than 10% of the time
* Must have 7+ years experience working with TCP/IP networking principles and secure coding techniques
* Must have 7+ years experience with Windows and Unix-based operating systems
* Must have 7+ years experience with troubleshooting complex security and network layers
* Must have previous experience with successfully implementing information security solutions utilizing explicit proxies and remote access solutions (Pulse Secure / Cisco AnyConnect preferred)
* Must have experience with Project Lifecycle Management
* Must be able to independently own, lead and drive security projects to completion
* Must be a team player willing to engage and work with other team members
* Must be able to professionally frame risk management decisions, and work with leadership to determine best course of action for securely moving the business forward
* Must be able to professionally communicate security concerns and positions to leaders, as well as non-security and/or non-technical audience
* Must have experience with Windows and Unix/Linux-based operating systems
* Security certifications (e.g. Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CEH, GIAC, AWS Cloud Architect/Security, or Microsoft 365/Azure Security) is desired
* Experience with Least Privilege tools such as CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager and Beyond Trust Endpoint Privilege Manager is a desired
* Email gateway support - experience with Cisco Ironport is desired
* An understanding of DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Requisition Supplement) and CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification) is desired
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms