The Defense Systems Group of SAIC seeks multiple Cyberspace Financial Analysts to analyze illicit use of financial systems to su...
The Defense Systems Group of SAIC seeks multiple Cyberspace Financial Analysts to analyze illicit use of financial systems to support cyber-based activity in Fort Meade, MD.
- Providing threat finance analysis and products supporting military planning and operations in an interagency environment.
- Demonstrating an advanced understanding of current digital currency technologies and applications, including blockchain and cryptocurrency usage in illicit activities such as terrorist financing and international money laundering.
- Identifying and assessing digital currency technology applications and patterns of use by threat actors.
- Participating in operations planning teams, conducts operations assessments, and provides analysis and reporting.
- Thriving in a mission-driven, fast-paced, interagency operating environment.
Positions available range from junior to senior level threat finance analysts. #LI-BB1Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in financial analysis, banking security management; blockchain, digital currency, or cryptocurrency technology; or related field with a Bachelor's Degree; or three (3) years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- Specialized background in at least one of the following: military planning of cyberspace operations, financial intelligence or financial security operations.
- Experience in cyberspace operations, threat finance network analysis, and digital currency systems is strong desired
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice