The Defense Systems Group of SAIC seeks multiple Cyberspace Financial Analysts to analyze illicit use of financial systems to s...
The Defense Systems Group of SAIC seeks multiple Cyberspace Financial Analysts to analyze illicit use of financial systems to support cyber-based activity in Fort Meade, MD.
- Providing threat finance analysis and products supporting military planning and operations in an interagency environment.
- Demonstrating an advanced understanding of current digital currency technologies and applications, including blockchain and cryptocurrency usage in illicit activities such as terrorist financing and international money laundering.
- Identifying and assessing digital currency technology applications and patterns of use by threat actors.
- Participating in operations planning teams, conducts operations assessments, and provides analysis and reporting.
- Thriving in a mission-driven, fast-paced, interagency operating environment.
Positions available range from junior to senior level threat finance analysts.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in financial analysis, banking security management; blockchain, digital currency, or cryptocurrency technology; or related field with a Bachelor s Degree; or three (3) years of experience with a Master s Degree.
- Specialized background in at least one of the following: military planning of cyberspace operations, financial intelligence or financial security operations.
- Experience in cyberspace operations, threat finance network analysis, and digital currency systems is strong desired
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
Job Posting Date: 2019-09-:57:10 UTC
Primary Location: FORT MEADE, MD 20755 US
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- provided by Dice