United States of America
CANC1: SC Charlotte, NC 5005 West W.T. Harris Blvd , Charlott...
United States of America
CANC1: SC Charlotte, NC 5005 West W.T. Harris Blvd , Charlotte, NC, 28269 USA
The Cyber Acceleration & Remediation Team Sr. Manager reports to the Cyber Strategy and Risk Director, driving reactive remediation activities and proactive special projects to buy down our cyber risk.
This Senior Manager will partner closely with each of the four Cyber Directors to compile and manage cyber-wide remediation and improvement activities (e.g. audit/assessment findings; new policies or regulations; incident after actions; pen test findings). This entails compiling, prioritizing, communicating and tracking cyber remediation activities-engaging DT, business and RTX partners to build and execute remediation plans.
They will also quarterback proactive special projects (e.g. integration of unmanaged devices into digital technology core services; enhancing cyber program metrics) to accelerate cyber program maturity-collaborating with key operations partners to design and execute new capability.
While initially an individual contributor role, this person will work with the Cyber Strategy and Risk Director to design and build a team of cyber program managers to shepherd remediation and acceleration activities.
This individual will work 100% remote
* Compile remediation requirements from all cyber teams (e.g. audit findings, pen test results, new policies/regulations, incident after actions)
* Prioritize remediation activities based on risk
* Develop and communicate remediation plans with local site contacts, business relationship managers and appropriate digital technology teams, ensuring buy-in and commitment to execute
* Manage and track remediation activities, including developing reports on remediation activity status for executive and operational stakeholders
* Lead meetings with key stakeholders to ensure timely and effective execution, and escalate issues as appropriate
* Drive special projects at the request of the CISO or Director of Cyber Strategy & Risk-partnering with appropriate stakeholders on development and execution
* Bachelor's degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years' experience. In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. citizen
* Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
* Must be wiling and able to travel 25% of the time
* 7+ years of program management experience
* Cybersecurity knowledge
* Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
* Experience building new capability with minimal hands-on guidance (i.e. self-starter that takes initiative)
* Ability to lead via influence
* Aptitude for building relationships with and engaging company-wide stakeholders (including IT, legal, engineering, manufacturing, communications, HR, etc.)
* Experience with conflict management, problem solving, and change management
* Ability to distill chaos into a prioritized, actionable plan
* Experience developing diverse talent
* Experience working with/for US DOD, commercial airlines and aerospace OEMs
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms