What You'll Do
You'll play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our largest and highest-value practice within the Cisco Customer Exper...
What You'll Do
You'll play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our largest and highest-value practice within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) portfolio: Security. You'll help us cultivate relationships, drive engagement, understand internal stakeholder's business needs and act as a catalyst for change by establishing transparency to our business! As a CX Practice Lead, you will work with a cross functional team in defining, implementing and reporting on key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics including lifecycle stage scorecards/dashboards by use case, key adoption barriers and metrics, customer health index performance framework and other defined measurements related to key business deliverables and processes within Security. You will play a key role in the analysis & reporting of issues that affect performance indicators by creating dashboards, metrics and meetings with key business and process owners.
Some tasks will include:
- Define and a create a robust metrics program with key KPIs for Customer Success programs & Adoption
- Work across all the Security technologies to identify KPI s for each area, collect metrics and compile data to inform adoption
- Identify Improvement areas and map the business requirements to solution design
- Define quarterly service review meetings to report health of our adoption and Customer Success programs to include identifying key areas for
- Generate real-time dashboards
- Participate in the stewardship of key telemetry, customer insights, and performance data in order to drive the development of proto types, use cases, and business requirements
- Act as a change agent in order to drive metric definitions, data quality, and data requirements while helping ensure the data and telemetry strategy is aligned to CX initiatives
- Partner with stakeholders within the BE, Sales, and CX to ensure alignment on adoption metrics, reporting, roadmap, and telemetry initiatives
- Partner with the renewals team to align on correlation of adoption metrics to renewals performance
Our CX portfolio of services for Security has a long history of delivering outcomes beyond our customers' expectations. Our organization is rapidly growing because of the positive impact we've had on both our customers and our colleagues throughout the organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is has great impact on our customers success.Who You'll Work With
You'll be a part of one of the most forward-thinking parts of the organization, our Security practice team. A new function within our CX product management organization focused on driving offers that create such transformational value for our customers they become our advocates, evangelizing the value of Cisco to their extended professional networks. As the lead for our go to market initiatives, our practice team drives our new engagement approach leading to deeper and more continuous customer engagement and profitable growth of product and services for Cisco and our partnersWho You Are
You are passionate about the transformation of Cisco to a recurring revenue business and love the challenge of delivering visibility and insights to catalyze action. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, an expert at visualizing business insights with data. You're a Cisco champion who can successfully evangelize the expectations of our CX practice to both internal and external partners. You are customer obsessed. Some higher order skills:
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex data to management
- Experience functioning in a high growth and/or rapidly changing technology environment
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data and summarize key concepts to drive awareness and bias for actions to make improvements
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- You've achieved a Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- You have 10+ years of experience in Operations, IT, Customer Experience, Strategy & Business Transformation teams.
- Demonstrated experience with technology adoption.
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS and recurring revenue business models.
- Data analysis and data visualization experience.
- Creative problem-solver with great attention to detail.
- Proactive and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.#li-sb4
- provided by Dice