What You'll Do
You will lead a large Program Management team for Bank of America CX account and be responsible for driving customer satisfa...
What You'll Do
You will lead a large Program Management team for Bank of America CX account and be responsible for driving customer satisfaction by delivering high quality and on schedule results for a large complex account. You will drive key program outcomes including workforce transformation and optimization. You will lead services red badge partner management and negotiations. You will meet with customer executives and provide regular program updates. This role requires someone who has led large PM teams and has strong leadership skills.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage large global program management team and drive global consistency
- Meet with and communicate directly with customer executives
- Drive continuous improvement in the PMO team
- Analyze data and glean insights
- Identify and solve complex and ambiguous problems in all areas of business and across boundaries
- Meet and negotiate with Red Badge partners to drive speed, agility, and efficiency
Who You'll Work With
- Accountable for driving global delivery to meet customer requirements
- Accountable for meeting Cisco quarterly and annual financial and customer satisfaction targets
- Provide vision, strategy and business objective alignment for PMO team
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationship with key customer executives
- Build and present presentations at the Executive audience level
- Understand customer business challenges and deliver program benefits to solve those challenges
- Take complex topics and simplify for executive consumption
You will be working with a large team of Blue and Red badged PMs. Your peers include Operations support (CMS), Day 1 Engineering (AS), CTO, Automation team, and sales. This is a customer facing role and requires meeting with Bank executives regularly.Who You Are
You are creative and passionate about implementing innovative solutions that drive business success and tackle real-world operational problems. You are skilled at partnering across all levels of the organization, driving cross-functional initiatives, thinking creatively, and enjoy problem solving. You have an eye for detail as well as for the big picture. You are passionate about transforming organizations and take pride in exceeding stakeholder expectations. You are ready to learn and get up-to-speed fast!
We Are Cisco
- Ideally have prior consulting and PMO experience
- PMP certification
- Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive attitude
- Successful track record of leading cross functional projects including the ability to think end to end and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, executive relationship skills a must.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice