What You'll Do
You'll play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our largest and highest-value practice within the Cisco Customer Exper...
What You'll Do
You'll play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our largest and highest-value practice within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) portfolio: Security. In this role you will be responsible for transforming and building Customer Success Programs and Services Offers that align to customer support and professional services needs as well as the CX Customer Lifecyle in order to grow revenue and improve adoption and renewals. You will cultivate relationships, drive engagement, understand customer needs, and interact with stakeholders in the business unit and sales to drive customer value and success. You'll define, validate, and improve defined success programs, services, and pricing strategy as well as help find critical "white space" to differentiate Cisco's Next Generation Firewall offer in the market and manage the portfolio roadmap such that CX and Security BU goals are exceeded.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive effective interlock with the BE Product Management, early in product development lifecycles, to ensure the roadmap is understood and field feedback is taken into account
- Actively support interlock, adoption, and customer success motions for key customers
- Understand the current landscape (across Technical Services, Professional Services, and Customer Success) within Cisco's Next Generation Firewall portfolio, replicating and enhancing standard methodologies into CX programs and offers while aligning to the CX portfolio structures
- Build, structure, and define content requirements for digital and interactive customer success programs to enable customer adoption and renewal
- Investigate and understand customer and competitive trends, challenges and needs, and transform into a bold, viable service portfolio that delivers genuine business outcomes, value and differentiation to our customers.
- Ensure effective interlock with regional and delivery management, and CX Operations, supporting methodology development, training, and all activities required to drive adoption, renewals, and CX revenue
- Ensure effective interlock with sales management, Business Development Managers (BDMs), and field enablement, actively participating in go to market development, collateral, SKU strategy and CXDM process, sales training, and all activities required to drive bookings
- Review and adjust profitability targets of the services portfolio within assigned markets
Our CX portfolio of services for Security has a long history of delivering outcomes beyond our customers' expectations. Our organization is rapidly growing because of the positive impact we've had on both our customers and our colleagues throughout the organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is has great impact on our customers success.Who You'll Work With
You'll be a part of one of the most forward-thinking parts of the organization, our CX Security product management team. Our CX Product Management organization defines and develops Cisco's lifecycle of services that we sell and deliver to our customers and partners. Our customers rely on us to help them understand how to anticipate and respond to new threats, reduce complexity and fragmentation, and adapt with agility to changing business models.Who You Are
You're grounded in Customer Success and are passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences. You have exposure to Cisco business models across the hardware, software and SaaS portfolios, and are able to incorporate customer input into success programs and a services product roadmap. You can create and communicate end-to-end customer journeys, understand usage, and evolve offerings. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an expert at demonstrating a team approach to get things done.Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- You've achieved a Bachelors degree and 10+ years' of progressive experience in Customer Success and Product Management in a marketing, product management, strategy or consulting role
- Proven experience in developing and articulating customer journeys and solutions to customer pain points
- Experience in portfolio management or product management
- A solid understanding of the Cisco security portfolio, specific knowledge of Next Generation Firewall is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence actions of team members outside of function
- Strategic, critical, and creative thinker with strong business sense
- Ability to lead, craft and work within cross-functional team environments
- Knowledge of legacy Cisco and SaaS business models
- Ability to identify, prioritize and deliver measurable results using frameworks and sound business practices, understanding cross-functional dependencies
- Well-developed teamwork, collaboration and project management skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. - provided by Dice