What You'll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role focused on Enterprise Networking and DNA is a highly visible, strategic position...
What You'll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role focused on Enterprise Networking and DNA is a highly visible, strategic position working with customers to accelerate usage and adoption of Cisco's Intent Based Networking (IBN) products & solutions, maximize customer's value, and drive business outcomes
The CSS is a hands-on expert for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share industry leading practices, and drive overall product consumption and business value. The CSS brings strategic vision and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in the global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share best practices and customer success stories. The CSS is able to effectively combine deep technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
This role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco's fastest growing teams.
Who You'll Work With
You will build close relationships with customers, Customer Success Executive (CSE), Success Program Manager (SPM), Sales, and CX Engineers in achieving their goals. Through consultative engagements, you will:
- Deliver Accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and driving business outcomes with scope and on-time engagement.
- Joins the Customer Support Executive (CSE) in 1:1 customer engagements and events.
- Use domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively manage risk areas and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Adds to the customer community digital spaces.
- Contributes to product and offers improvements by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions
- Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns and technology troubleshooting
- Responsible for evangelizing adjacent CX technology solutions with sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers.
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers
- Willingness to travel 25% or more (pending role requirements)
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to cross-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Technical Expert: Technical knowledge with ability to understand customer use cases for Cisco's technology solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally applied in a customer's environment to accelerate value creation for the customer.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Acumen: Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Leader: Ability to form and lead teams. Exceptional team-building and time management skills. Proven track record in establishing new organizations, procedures, and offerings.
- Deep Domain Expertise: Expert with domain and industry deep technical knowledge of specialization architectures and customer stories.
- Results Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- Responder: Skilled at issue management and managing customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- 5-7 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role
- Technical knowledge in the following technology/architecture areas: Networking (Routing, Switching, and Wireless), especially in routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, LISP and VxLAN,
- Knowledge of Software Defined Access, Software Defined WAN, and DNA Automation and Assurance.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting APIC-EM (Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module), DNA Center, or similar Network Management System.
- Understanding of network automation and assurance
- CCNP / CCDP / CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
- BS Engineering, Computer Science,
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
- provided by Dice