This position is a highly strategic role that is responsible for driving adoption of Cisco collaboration solutions and identi...
This position is a highly strategic role that is responsible for driving adoption of Cisco collaboration solutions and identifying growth opportunities to expand Cisco's footprint, while demonstrating the value and benefits to your customers.
Your strong communications skills will drive and accelerate mutual success with our customers, partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment. Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, you are constantly looking to innovate and engage to accelerate results. Sharing best practices with your Customer Success peers and Cisco colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is increasingly more critical to Cisco's vision and strategy.
What You'll Do
The CSM is charged to document and share customer best practices with the global team and implement best practices from the global community within their assigned accounts. Each CSM will be expected to build cross functional relationships within Cisco to more effectively support the customer.
Who You Are
- Own the complete customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Strive to continually drive faster "time to value" and improve overall experience for our customers.
- Ensure proper delivery, onboarding and adoption of products and services, conduct ongoing compliance & health checks.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross selling Cisco cloud collaboration products and services.
- Discover use cases, uncover business need and drive increased adoption.
- Develop a clear and concise understanding of the customer needs, strategies, operational maturity and business goals as well as those of the industry in which they function.
- Collaborate internally with Sales & broader cross functional groups to drive continuous improvement & provide a superior customer experience.
- Identify, build and maintain line of business relationships.
- Frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, report on usage & lead value realization discussions. Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from Cisco Solutions as the strategy is executed.
- Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure Cisco enables the customer to achieve their Business Outcomes through onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Participate in campaigns, projects, and initiatives to insure successful implementation.
- Meet pre-defined metrics around revenue growth through upsell/cross sell & deep Spark adoption.
The successful candidate will have a material impact on how our customers value their investment with Cisco by leveraging their investment to achieve their business outcomes. You will be responsible for continuous improvement of processes, while identifying key adoption triggers and call to actions or plays. You will work collaboratively with the business unit as well as effectively communicating with executive customer line of business contacts.
Cisco Equal Opportunity
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the technology industry
- Previous Customer Success (or strategic customer service) experience in SaaS based company
- Strategic thinker, account management, forward looking approach with strong commitment to customer success
- Laser focus on reducing churn, increased product usage & Spark adoption
- Strong communication, consultative, influence and presentation skills
- Focused attention to detail allowing for delivery of high quality end user experiences. Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within Cisco
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Ability to articulate value messaging and influence adoption
- Affinity towards Cisco collaborations solutions
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic view as it relates to the motions driven out of Customer Success
- Education or equivalent experience: 4-year higher education degree
- Customer travel required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice