What You'll Do
The Customer Success Executive (CSE) role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Cisco's new Customer Experie...
What You'll Do
The Customer Success Executive (CSE) role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Cisco's new Customer Experience organization working with our most strategic customers. The successful leader in this role will positively impact their customer's business and will provide considered insights to Cisco cross-functional stakeholders.
The CSE will be accountable for ensuring that their customer adopts and realizes value from the subscription solutions they have purchased. They will develop and execute the strategy that will accelerate this process for the customer by balancing consistent global standards while optimizing for their customer. In addition, the CSE will be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand our solutions within the customer and effectively passing those opportunities to the sales teams.
This customer advocate will be responsible for developing health metrics in partnership with their customer. This includes creating and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across the leadership team. The leader will ensure that the Customer Experience team is working collaboratively and will be responsible for executive communications within the customer and Cisco. Effective measurement and management of diverse, cross functional teams is a required skillset.
The role will:
Who You'll Work With
- Set the overall vision and strategic success plan for their customer and ensure it is integrated within the account team goals
- Build and nurture strong customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of immediate needs and long term business objectives
- Implement a Success Strategy across the account leveraging Partners as appropriate
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
- Drive post-sales orchestration of all company wide and partner resources (people and assets) in support of their customers business objectives
- Help the customer accelerate through a value lifecycle to realize their expected outcomes and drive successful renewals
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
- Develop and deliver a Quarterly Success Review
- Represent the CX organization at the highest levels within their customer and serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for Customer success
- Accelerate Cisco's transformation to a Software and Services company
The CSE builds deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco CX and account team members in achieving their goals. CSE partners closely with Sales and becomes part of the account leadership team. Who You Are
- Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop and implement a GTM strategy and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Ability to work independently as well as leveraging a diverse, cross functional team to ensure success with the customer.
- Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics - health scores, NPS/CSAT, ARR - to tailor interactions and drive actionable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
- A customer-obsessed mindset with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer KPIs, and best practices to drive superior outcomes
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders - Business Unit Executives, Sales Executives, Delivery Executives, Success Executives, Consulting Executives, Partners and their Executives - to drive an integrated, consistent customer-centric approach
- 10+ years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations.
- 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers, preferably IT
- 5+ years Sales or Business Development experience
- Large Retail Vertical Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Critical Thinking
- Executive Presence
- Dynamic Presentation and Communications
- Highly Organized & Operational Mindset
- Financial Acumen
- Highly Collaborative
- Consulting Background a Plus
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you. Why Cisco
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice