Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is conver...
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will be part of the Customer Insights and Action (CIA) - they fuel Cisco's customer obsession with meaningful listening insights across the customer lifecycle as well as enable CX and
Cisco to take action on these insights. CIA drives improvements that accelerate customer success and profitable growth for Cisco by providing the best customer experience in the industry.
You will play a key role in helping the organization focus on and achieve its most important strategic goals in coming years.
In this role you will think strategically and drive a strong agenda of accountability, execution and delivery.
You will work as a trusted advisor, extensively collaborating with leadership, business stakeholders, internal operations and several cross functional teams (Finance, HR, IT,...). You will demonstrate strong executive presence in representing the organization and effortlessly navigate from strategy to tactical issues.
Other responsibilities include:
Who You Will Work With
- Lead / facilitate the process of developing and publishing organizational vision and strategy aligned to the CX Vision
- Build and track strategy execution roadmap.
- Lead / facilitate the operational governance of success metrics tracking, accountability and progress reviews across FY initiative investments and ongoing organizational work
- Accountable financial management, tracking, and progress reviews of both functional and investment budgets
- Design, create and operate annual and long-range people strategy including workforce planning, training, talent programs, and employee engagement. Monitor workforce demographics, current and future workforce outlook on structure and mobility. Vendor management.
- Provide effective counsel on complex organizational matters, as well as demonstrated projects. Assist leader in facilitating effective decision-making.
- Responsible for organizational communications. Build content and prep for executive presentations, internal and external. Drive leadership demeanor and messaging across leadership team.
- Coordinate execution of key strategic initiatives. Drive process improvement and process simplification wherever possible.
- Own organizational change management activities.
- Administrative leadership and facilitation of back office duties such as staff meetings, all manager meetings, all org meetings, strategic off-sites, and planning sessions. Build and manage the organizational calendar of meetings, events and check-points. Run compliance of actions and drive to closure.
CIA is a global team that partners with CX Centers and Regions, Engineering, and Sales to derive and deliver insights that help them understand our customers. You will partner with the CIA leadership team to align and execute against the team's vision, strategy and strategic promises. Culture is the foundation for this organization - a culture of trust where great people have fun while being great teammates. You will be a strong advocate and work passionately to ensure the cultural principles of the organization are practiced - a passionate role model that cares about people.Who You Are
Skills and Experience
- Trusted advisor within CX to their functional team and senior management
- Understand the CX business model, outcome and service delivery capabilities
- Strong business partnerships across organization, within organization, and with peer teams
- 10+ years business experience
- Management experience with a good understand of how to manage business analytics, customer feedback, and action portfolios
- Entrepreneurial and efficient with limited resources
- Strong communicator. Confident in managing up/down/laterally.
- Ability to dive into most any area of the business or product
- Good sounding board for others in the company-provide open, honest feedback
- Help team understand where you can be useful for them versus a roadblock
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Strong cultural values, and ability to drive results through integrity, commitment, perseverance, and having fun
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice