What You'll Do
Organizations that deliver great customer experiences will realize true business impact through better operating efficiencie...
What You'll Do
Organizations that deliver great customer experiences will realize true business impact through better operating efficiencies, improved customer loyalty, and growth. The Customer Experience (CX) Transformation and Technology Group (TTG) organization accelerates our customers' success and generates profitable growth for Cisco and our partners, by delivering the best Customer Experience in the industry.
Who You'll Work With
Within TTG, the Regional Program Management Office (PMO) team's vision is to become an exclusive PMO team.
Who You Are
The Customer Program Manager is responsible for delivering a complex multi-technology, multi-vendor and/or multi-component program with a high business significance and profile. The role will focus on the successful delivery of the program to accomplish the stated business outcomes, on-time and profitable, quality delivery of the agreed contractual commitments.
Key responsibilities are listed as follows:
- Lead and handle the end-to-end program delivery by delivering on contractual requirements, revenues and profitability targets while maintaining an excellent customer experience
- Perform overall program planning, handle budgets, define program governance structure, develop an overarching roadmap, associated integrated schedule, define stakeholders a communications plan, meetings and reporting cadence;
- Proactively Identify, acquire, lead, mitigate and exit program Risks.
- Identify and drive resolution of program issues
- Ensures proper Scope and Change Management processes are adhered to, manages change management handling between customer, partner & account teams
- Identify program staffing requirements, drive staffing across all Cisco CX functions and coordinate project stakeholders to drive delivery excellence by delivering target cost, schedule, quality
- Own accurate forecasting, tracking, and reporting on program costs and revenues
- Lead and support organizational changes and improvements
- Provide the vision, strategy and business objective alignment for project managers while leading by example.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with partners (Customer, Sales, Services, Business Units, Executives, etc.)
- Ensure the collection of lessons learned and the best findings to share and demonstrate within the PMO community
- Communicates effectively with Executives and stakeholders(s) to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies
- Identify further growth opportunities within customer environment and engage with sales partners for pursuit; as opportunities warrant, develop and present proposals, support scoping, cost modeling, margin analysis, and negotiation of final agreements; Contribute to the evaluation and redesign of Services Program Offerings
- Elicit stakeholder feedback to appropriately gauge satisfaction and direction
- Demonstrated ability in legal contract issues.
- Review Scope of Work and guide the bid pursuit team to adapt terms and conditions to Cisco's best interests to maximize revenue recognition and minimize risk.
- 15+ years' experience in managing and leading large complex programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field, MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- Requires a professional PMI certification PMP, PgMP or equivalent, but at minimum understand formal project management approach from PMI.
- Able to work in a highly matrixed environment and get things done
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills, high personal impact and can work externally with customers as well as across the Cisco organization to align priorities, resources and capabilities, being able to handle conflict between various stakeholders.
- Understanding of typical IT companies and Vendor organization structures, operating models and culture
We Are Cisco
- Adaptable and will function well within a highly fast paced environment, and can bring much-needed stability and discipline
- Able to remain calm under difficult situations
- Large and complex Program Manager with a point of view and veteran with strong command over the PM competencies
- Strong leadership capabilities and able provide vision and strategic direction to the team
- Highly effective at handling conflict. Is able to address unprofessional behavior swiftly in order to maintain a work environment that is consistent with Cisco values
- Understanding of Software development life cycle and delivery methodology, including Agile based PM frameworks
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder engagement, governance, communication management, risk management and quality management
- Strong Negotiation skills: Reaches mutually satisfactory agreements by focusing on interests rather than positions. Includes active listening, interpersonal skills and careful preparation
- Partner & Vendor Relationships: Obtains and maintains the highest value from vendors and partners; identifies emerging and long-term requirements
- Very proficient in the following software tools: Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Consulting capabilities and experience is highly desirable including capabilities to influence and collaborate with Senior officials
- Willing and able to travel regularly and frequently (as needed) to develop the necessary relationship with the customer and deliver the programs benefits
- Experience in developing and delivering subscription-based services and software and recurring revenues business
- Experience in leading business transformation initiatives, with the potential to significantly impact business outcomes
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes both within Cisco as well as with changing customer business priorities and objectives
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice