What You'll Do
The Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Security Product Management team is seeking a Security Digital Journey Architect to pull ...
What You'll Do
The Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Security Product Management team is seeking a Security Digital Journey Architect to pull together Cisco's security product telemetry, analytics, and insights in partnership with our central digital journey team to drive and accelerate customer success through effective onboarding, adoption and retention of Cisco offerings around solutions, services subscriptions, and software.
In this role you are the authority on how the telemetry, analytics, and insights derived from products and services in our security portfolio can be best leveraged to create a digital engagement motion that enables our clients to realize the full business value of our portfolio. Your efforts will directly impact how our clients onboard, adopt, and benefit from Cisco's security products, services, and solutions. Your expertise will enable you to have an end-to-end approach, providing the best-possible experience for the client along their digital journey. A successful candidate will:
- Combine subject matter expertise on our security portfolio with knowledge of digital engagement strategy
- Facilitate collaboration between our product management, development, and digital teams to ensure clients receive the right digital engagement at the right time in their journey
- Derive insights and optimize current journeys by analyzing our digital engagement metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve customer adoption, engagement and renewals.
This role resides within the Cisco CX organization, one of Cisco's fastest growing teams. Who You'll Work With
The Security Digital Journey Architect will build deep relationships with our product development, product management, central digital, and platform development teams. The role will require proficiency in delivering results by collaborating in a matrixed org hierarchy. Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed : Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to cross-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Technical Guru : Deep technical knowledge of Cisco's security product portfolio and the latest technique in digital engagement
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer : work across internal and external teams of all levels to actively inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Insight : clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Leader : Ability to form and lead teams. A passion for team-building and strong matrix management skills.
- Results Oriented : Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- Responder : Skilled at issue management and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Effective Communicator : Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- You've achieved a Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technical Marketing strongly preferred
- You have 8-10 years of experience in technical consulting, technical marketing, and/or applied mathematics/statistics
- Have a thorough technical knowledge in many of the following security technology/architecture areas:
- Network (Firewall, NGIPS, Application Centric Infrastructure, Identity Services Engine, Stealthwatch, TrustSec, Tetration)
- Advanced Threat & Endpoint (AMP, Cisco Security Connector, AnyConnect, Threat Grid)
- Cloud, Web and Email (Umbrella, Steathwatch Cloud, Cloudlock, Cloud Email Security, Email Security Appliance, Web Security Appliance, AMP for web, Web Security Portfolio Management)
- Demonstrated experience deploying and troubleshooting Cisco Security Solutions, as well as Cisco Networking technologies.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Access, Secure Software Defined WAN, and/or Zero Trust concepts
- Platfrom experience with Salesforce,com Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo or similar platforms is a plus
- CCNP / CCDP / CCIE, CISSP or equivalent strongly preferred
- MS or MBA, highly desirable
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you. Why Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.#li-sb4
- provided by Dice