***Candidates must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and eligible for U.S. Gov...
***Candidates must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and eligible for U.S. Government Security Clearance to be considered for this position ***
What You'll Do
As part of the CX Public Sector High Touch Technical Support (HTTS) team, you will work with an outstanding team of Tier 2 and 3 Customer Support Engineers. The CX PS HTTS team specialization in one of or more core technologies while understanding foundations of our network products, protocols and best practices. You will work as part of a collaborative team to provide support during critical network issues as well as managing a case load of lower critical issues.
Who You'll Work With
The CX Public Sector team provides second/third level technical support at security classification to the Federal and SLED customer base via phone, email, web and remote access for R/S, Security, Collaboration, Datacenter, wireless, Service Provider (both hardware and software) to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other engineers via phone/email/ consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug product problems. Classified Network Services in Public Sector provides our Federal, SLED and other customers operating within the regulatory space Cisco's leading-edge technical support and services natively; thus transforming the way our customers meet their critical mission and business needs.
Who You Are
- Sole Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship with the ability to obtain a clearance
- Technology expertise - CCIE or equivalent experience
- Resolution leader, problem solving - troubleshooting methodology
- Communication & Facilitation, Listening & Affirmation, Influence & Persuasion, Public speaking & Presentation, Coaching
- Introspective - understand own social style, strength, flaws and relation to others
- Results Focus - ego suppression, objectivity
- Team player focused on customer success
- General knowledge of troubleshooting Route Switch, Wireless, Security across Cisco platforms - Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Hands-on SD-WAN (Viptela) experience
- Hands-on SDA-DNAC experience
- Hands-on supporting layer 2 and Layer 3 (VXLAN) implementation of campus network comprising of Cisco Cat 9K, ISR4k, Cat4500 will be key
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science (or similar) with 4+ years' work experience
- Located in RTP, working in Cisco office daily
- Travel less than 25%
- Cisco Network Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCIE, CISSP, CCNP, CCDA, etc.) is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
dicesvs - provided by Dice