***CANDIDATES MUST BE A Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. AND HOLD A CURRENT TOP SE...
***CANDIDATES MUST BE A Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. AND HOLD A CURRENT TOP SECRET/SCI WITH FULL POLY U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT A MINIMUM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION***
What You'll Do
The Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer position is responsible for the support and delivery of Advanced Services Network Optimization, Security, and/or Unified Collaboration services to Cisco's Tier 1 Customers in the US Public Sector market.
Performs and drives architectural, design and integration engineering for complex network infrastructure solutions. Advanced Service CEs assist customers with tool selection and strategic direction of tools and network management systems. CEs identify and document network/security design and architecture best practices.
Advanced Services CEs align and drive focused work with customer's business strategy and objectives. On a quarterly basis, CEs are expected to present overall status of projects and delivery as part of the Quarterly Business Review. CEs will provide backup support on other Advanced Services accounts. Engineers will demonstrate and generate applicable technical, standard methodologies, and white papers.
In addition to an CEs day-to-day customer activity, training and mentoring other CEs will be required. CEs lead the responsibility for driving regional Advanced Services projects and customer-based project initiatives. CEs will actively lead complex network, security, and collaboration design, performance engineering or problem resolution projects. CEs solve complex, multi-functional technical issues that cross boundaries over many disparate products technologies.
Other Objective Included:
Who You'll Work with
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex networking, security, or collaboration problems
- Build simulated networks in test labs to resolve problems and compatibility issues
- You will work with the Virtual Teams
- Provides ad hoc systems/product training
- Generates reusable Intellectual Capital in the form of standard customer work
- May act as the technical specialist for complex deployments
Public Sector Advanced Services-This opportunity involves helping to craft the customer's vision for their network and maintain a secure, state of the art environment that is second to none in terms of network up time and reliability. The qualified engineer in this account will be able to have an impact on this Federal Government customer and help them transform to meet their mission
National Security Organization-This is a team of leaders - we provide the leading solutions and architectures to customers - along with cutting edge consulting to insure customer success. Our members work cross-functionally and together to deliver business outcomes to our customers, along with the resources to insure personal and professional growth. Who You Are
- 5-7 years relevant experience in network engineering
- Routing (7600's), switching (6500's/Nexus 7000's), security (FWSM), ACE, blade chassis switches
- QoS development and implementation
- Assist with VoIP deployment
- Cisco Certified Internet Expert (CCIE) or equivalent skills.
- (Routing/Switching) Ability to analyze networking services requirements
- In-depth knowledge of designing complex routing and switching networks
- Expertise with Cisco software features and functionality
- Experienced with configuring routing and switching devices
- Comprehensive understanding of all IP protocols
- Ability to conduct training and one to one mentoring concerning routing and switching technology
- Typically requires BS, CS, University degree or equivalent plus 8+ years'
- Experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment
- Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Unified Communications r equires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent 5-10 years of related experience in IT industry.
- CCNP Collaboration skill level required.
- 5+ years of experience in Cisco Voice technologies - Call Manager (CUCM) , Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), Unity Connection, Unified Presence, SME, IOS GW & GK configurations
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
dicesvs - provided by Dice