We're looking for a technical co-founder to partner with an accomplished industry veteran. While I can't give too many details out yet, it's...
We're looking for a technical co-founder to partner with an accomplished industry veteran. While I can't give too many details out yet, it's an enterprise (b2b) company that is looking to create novel algorithms/models dealing with systematic biases and other issues with the enterprise hiring process. While domain experience would be nice, we primarily need someone who has solid experience building up a successful product development team from scratch and taking it to scale for a successful business. If you're an accomplished software engineering leader and have either founded a successful startup, have prior experience as the first engineer hired into a company, been a 1st author-publisher with respect to software engineering or hiring, and/or have worked for a market-leading, AI-first enterprise SaaS or blockchain company... and you would like to help launch a ground-floor opportunity we're really excited about -- we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: Due to the volume of applicants we typically receive, a follow-up email will not be sent unless a match is identified (sorry). And since this is a stealth opportunity, I will not be able to share too many details about it upfront either.
- Be an outstanding MERN stack hacker (React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, and Express.js)
- Be a masterful architect of cost-efficient at scale SaaS solutions (Serverless Microservices, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda)
- Be a superb builder of useful AI/ML, NLP, KG systems
- Be willing to make this a major part of your life for > 6 years
- Great equity share and ownership of the company
- An awesome and diverse founding team that will become your extended family
- The chance to impact the world and realize your dreams
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- HR Technology
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- provided by Dice