Cryptography Engineer - Blockchain & REMOTE! Cryptography Engineer - Blockchain & REMOTE! - Skills Required - Cryptography, Encryption, Gola...
Cryptography Engineer - Blockchain & REMOTE! Cryptography Engineer - Blockchain & REMOTE! - Skills Required - Cryptography, Encryption, Golang, React. JS
If you are a Cryptography Engineer interested in blockchain, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a well funded, pre-launch, FinTech startup that's going to disrupt the banking and credit industry! Based in sunny Marina del Rey, we not only have flexible work hours but employees who work remotely across the US. Our founding team is stacked with blockchain and fintech experts who have had successful prior statups. We are growing quickly and this is the opportunity to join the ground floor with significant equity!
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Build a decentralized network of financial data to be shared in a peer to peer like network
- Design decentralized applications and APIs to handle sensitive and confidential data
- Design, architect, develop, and implement a premeir decentralized network on blockchain that allows for strong data security, excellent control of data, ease of integration, reduction of cost and creation of new profit centers
- Build off of Ethereum with Solidity and SmartContracts, also work with Golang, Python and ReactJS
- Architect a unique dual-layer blockchain that overcomes scalability concerns while working at the intersection of FinTech and Blockchain
- Craft a decentralized solution to a typically centralized problem from the ground up
- Develop models within distributed computing frameworks
- Maintain a well-tested codebase with continuous integration
We only require a degree in Computer Science and extensive development experience with a modern backend language like Go, Python, Java, or Ruby on Rails.
Nice to Have:
What's In It for You
- React. JS
- Extensive Medical Coverage - health, dental, vision
- Competitive salary package with early stage equity
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work option
So, if you are a Cryptography Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U. S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Cryptography Engineer - Blockchain & REMOTE!
CA-Marina del Rey