The Citizens Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team is looking for an Applic...
The Citizens Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team is looking for an Application Security Architect, with a strong background in information security, cryptographic, and data protection technologies.
This position will assist in designing, developing, integrating and evaluating enterprise cryptographic strategy and technologies. This includes, providing subject matter expertise around PKI, modern cryptographic protocols/constructs, key management, API Security, block-chain and distributed ledger.
This exciting position is both strategic and tactical in nature and requires a candidate, with a strong technical background, and the ability to build relationships, mentor, and consult at many levels.
Primary responsibilities include:
Providing technical and design recommendations to extended teams
- Designing and developing integration level abstractions
- Designing and developing automation across cryptographic frameworks
- Evaluating cryptographic tools, products and frameworks
- Troubleshooting cryptographic anomalies and issues across the enterprise
- Negotiating and liaising with different technology teams within the organization.
8 or more years of relevant work experience in a large, matrix driven organization
- Solid understanding of PKI/PKCS and cryptographic tools and techniques including:
- Certificates and Certificate Authorities
- Public/Private key encryption and digital signature
- Cryptographic Protocols and Ciphers
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- Underlying infrastructure, standards and key management
Solid development proficiencies in the following:
- WS Security Framework
- HTTPS and Mutual Authentication
- Restful Services, API JSON, JWT
- Hashicorp Vault
Proven ability to independently identify and resolve critical and complex issues through effective problem solving skills
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours & Work Schedule
Bachelor's degree required
- CISSP or CISM preferred
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
#LI-MF1 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries. - provided by Dice