Hehmeyer is a global market maker in digital assets and a leader in over-the-counter (OTC) cryptocurrency trading. From our offices in Chica...
Hehmeyer is a global market maker in digital assets and a leader in over-the-counter (OTC) cryptocurrency trading. From our offices in Chicago and Singapore, we provide 24-hour access to the spot and derivative digital asset markets. We are in search of a dynamic individual to join our growing cryptocurrency trading desk as a trader. As a member of the Hehmeyer team, you will be a part of a collaborative team environment that closely integrates trading, quantitative research, and technology. We are looking for exceptional individuals with a strong passion for markets to join our growing team. Remote work is a possibility for talented individuals.
- Be on the front line of markets and work closely with the senior traders to monitor and trade multiple products
- Frequent communication with development and trading team to troubleshoot and solve any trading system issues that may arise
- Monitor trading algorithms and risk metrics
- Identify market opportunities and research trading strategies
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed
Education and Experience:
- Degree in any scientific or mathematical discipline
- Excellent knowledge in a combination of the following: Python, C#, Java, C++
- Understanding of Linux and shell scripting is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel
- Trading experience necessary
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong mathematical skill set
- Deep knowledge of derivatives, electronic trading and connectivity
- Interest in cryptocurrencies/digital assets and markets
- Desire to be part of fast-growing start-up and a highly collaborative team environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic conditions
- Superior decisiveness, confidence, responsibility, and creative thinking
- Ability to thrive under pressure, with superior attention to detail and a high achievers' mindset
- Ability to work off-hours and weekends
Hehmeyer is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, age, color, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability status, or veteran status.