My client, a global quantitative hedge fund that has been around since the early 90's, is looking for a mid-level Cryptocurrency ...
My client, a global quantitative hedge fund that has been around since the early 90's, is looking for a mid-level Cryptocurrency Researcher to join a portfolio management team focused on systematic crypto investing. The firm deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange. The core of their effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, fueled by their unparalleled access to a wide range of publicly available data sources.
They are currently seeking a Cryptocurrency Researcher/Trader to make a direct impact on the firm's trading profits by leveraging your previous market knowledge and help build an entirely new strategy.
What you'll do
- Develop, maintain, and enhance trading models, algorithms, and systems
- Research new market opportunities
- Collaborate with quants and software engineers to set up execution for Cryptocurrency markets
- Apply a data-driven approach to trading
- Use trading metrics and data analysis to identify market inefficiencies, streamline trading systems, and improve risk management techniques
- Continuously contribute to the team's investment strategies
What you'll need
- Knowledge and proven experience of Cryptocurrency products
- A passion for investing and an aptitude for substantial financial analysis are essential
- Ability to analyze, manage and monitor all portfolio weightings and market exposures
- Thorough understanding of key performance metrics and the market environment to make informed, data-driven decisions