Crypocurrency/Blockchain CTO - Hands-on Crypocurrency/Blockchain CTO - Hands-on - Skills Required - Blockchain, Java, HyperLedger, Cryptogra...
Crypocurrency/Blockchain CTO - Hands-on Crypocurrency/Blockchain CTO - Hands-on - Skills Required - Blockchain, Java, HyperLedger, Cryptography, Corda, Merkle, Microservices, IPC/RPC
If you are a talented and hands-on Cryptocurrency/Blockchain CTO with experience in foreign exchange/financial markets, please read on!!!
This will be a full-time in-house role.
Pay: (DOE) + stock options + full benefits + bonus program + PTO
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth TX
We provide individuals the easiest and fastest way to buy and sell cryptocurrency by using one of our stations across the US. We are looking for a hands-on CTO that is knowledgeable about the current and future state of the crypto/blockchain industries.
Sound like you?
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Solving problems in better ways most wouldn't think about
- Accomplishing any task/challenge given a reasonable amount of time
**What You Need for this Position**
- 5+ years working experience
- BSCS degree or similar
- Expert in Java and/or C++ (must be open to both)
- Hands-on experience with developing on at least one backend blockchain codebase
- Strong understanding of the cryptographic principles and data dependencies
- Experience and understanding of major consensus protocols, asymmetric encryption, Merkle trees, hash functions, key-value database
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and various design patterns
- Solid understanding of core principles of OO design and its application (bonus: within highly scaled distributed environments)
- General Linux knowledge and experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience and/or interest in foreign exchange (FX), financial markets, or blockchain technology
- Experience with extending core Blockchain functionality, such as changes to Bitcoin or Ethereum VM
- Experience with some of the following: concurrency and synchronization, common IPC/RPC methods and patterns, queuing patterns and pipeline design, messaging systems and patterns, virtual memory management
- Experience with various columnar, key/value based, or big data databases (design/implementation even better)
**What's In It for You**
- Family friendly work environment
- COMPETITIVE base salary + GENEROUS stock options
- We promote career growth!
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest engineers in the area
So, if you are a strong hands-on Cryptocurrency/Blockchain CTO please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Crypocurrency/Blockchain CTO - Hands-on*