Manages and negotiates strategic transactions for Oracle Corporation, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic licensing, minority inve...
Manages and negotiates strategic transactions for Oracle Corporation, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic licensing, minority investments and joint ventures.
Responsible for reviewing incoming opportunities for acquisition, investment, licensing or joint venture. Develop and coordinate acquisition/licensing strategy with development groups, including identifying and prioritizing technology needs.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location,Redwood Shores, CA
Oracle was founded with the ambitious goal of managing andprotecting the world's data. Today, we offer organizations across the globe acomplete suite of cloud services that are not only secure, but include a hostof disruptive, new technologies, including chatbots, artificial intelligenceand blockchain. With Oracle, our customers are turning challenges intoopportunities and ideas into reality.
TheOracle Corporate Development team is a small, fast-paced, high-performing groupresponsible for driving operational excellence across the company as well asmanaging the execution and integration of mergers and acquisitions. We arecurrently hiring an Associate who will help us ensure Oracle is the best cloudservices provider and best place to work, as measured by our customers' andemployees' feedback and success. In addition to helping ensure exceptionalcustomer and employee experiences, the Corporate Development Associate willhelp manage the integration of acquired companies - including people, processesand systems.
Thisposition is based in Redwood City, CA and may include some travel.
* Drive strategic projects from defining project scope through project execution to fundamentally and continuously improve how we operate our business
* Work across lines of business and with business leaders to problem solve and ensure strategic alignment
* Manage acquisition integrations from signing of the transaction through employee and system integration
* Develop and implement best-in-class integration strategies that enable the fast realization of deal value as well as a delightful employee and customer experiences
* Build business case presentations to be presented to executives and Board of Directors
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
* 2-5 years experience that demonstrates skills in:
* Thinking critically and outside the box
* Communicating clearly and eloquently
* Managing projects effectively and efficiently
* Working across teams to solve complex problems, often under high-pressure and in time-sensitive scenarios
* Problem analysis as well as problem solving
* Demonstrated deep/expert experience using MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Product or technical experience is a plus
* Undergraduate degree