Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at :
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrator for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for Europoean banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
We are looking for Core JAVA FIX Connectivity Developers for North Brunswick,NJ.
- Design and programming with computer science related problem solving skill
- Core Java experience with multi-threading and data processing background
- Experience with distributed computing using large volume of data would be really good
- Basic knowledge of financial terms /asset classes
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and department and work with client groups.
- 8+ yrs of IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
FIX protocol, and also has setup/ infrastructure experience.
- Hands on experience on FIX protocol coding .
Experience in design patterns - Spring, advanced multi-threading,Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS.
- Good SQL database experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or more areas- Securities, Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives etc.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related technology.
We are looking for Core JAVA FIX Connectivity Developers for a long-term role in North Brunswick,NJ.