Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Core Java Developer - eTrading with in financial services to join our Chicago, IL long term Contract
Candidates must be experienced in designing/building scalable, resilient Java eTrading applications or services, not limited to but preferably FX. Experience must include low-level design and build on pricing or quoting engines.
Technical Skills required:-
- Strong understanding of FX products, in particular FX Spot and FX Forward
- Experience in design and building low-latency eTrading Applications (5+ yrs.)
- Expert Java (up to JDK8) and SQL (7+ yrs.)
- Experience with Spring, Spring-Boot, Unix, FIX API, Web-Services, TibRV, MQ, JMS (5+ yrs.)
- Experience with TDD, BDD frameworks e.g. Cucumber(3+ yrs.)
- Experience of working in high performing Agile Scrum Team including in-sprint automation (3+ yrs.)
- Experience with Dev Ops CI/CD Toolset (Maven, Bitbucket, Ansible)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication
- Experience in building Transactional FX Payment STP solutions (2+ yrs.)
- Experience in design and building client-facing FX Ecommerce solutions
- Knowledge and experience of FX Trading Risk Systems
- Experience with J2EE WebLogic Server
- provided by Dice