Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking a Core Java Developer (Capital Market). This role is long-term and based in North Brunswick, NJ/NYC.
- Solid design and programming with computer science related problem solving skill
- Solid Java experience with multi-threading and data processing background
- Experience with distributed computing using large volume of data would be really good
- Basic knowledge of financial terms would be useful but not a show stopper
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
- 8+ yrs of IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
- Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading,Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
- Good SQL database experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or more areas- Securities, Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives etc.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
- Products - OTC Derivatives (Interest Rates, Credit, Equity and FX asset classes), Listed Derivatives (aka ETD or Futures), Fixed Income cash, Equity Cash
- provided by Dice Core java, Multi threading, Capital Market