Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Core Java Developer-Capital Market with in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC, Long Term contract team.
Job Responsibilities / Required Skills:
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services.
- Should be caching framework implementation using Object Grid for high availability of static and no static data.
- Must have design and development experience to contribute toward the success of the application conversion and migration.
- Strong IT software development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Should have experience in Restful Services and SOA background.
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and wrote SQL Queries and PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, Joins, Cursors and Views.
- Experience in the financial services domain - Banking/ Capital Market, Fixed income, FX, Equities, Derivatives, Securities domain is Required.
- provided by Dice