* Applying industry best practices in modern application development of the digital assets trading platform and related to...
- Applying industry best practices in modern application development of the digital assets trading platform and related tools and systems, using Core Java, Hibernate, and related technologies.
- Delivering production quality code, employing extensive testing methodologies (unit, functional, and integration) in an iterative fashion, while soliciting requirements directly from stakeholders and clients
- Working closely with end users to ensure that delivered functionalities fully meet user requirements and expected functionality
- Fulfilling ancillary duties, as required, in support of the sales and trading operations.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
Minimum 6 years hands-on development experience working with relevant technologies in financial services with some experience working on trading systems and exchanges
Minimum 5 years' experience with Java, or C++ preferably in building low-latency trading platforms
Knowledge of financial markets
Prior experience with FIX protocol
Nice to have: AWS, DevOps, containerization, blockchain or crypto currency experiencekbil
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse work environment
- Hands on working style and willing to contribute to the team beyond your traditional management job responsibilities
- Commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations
- Ability to work directly successfully with end users to gather/finalize/refine requirements
- Enthusiasm for cryptocurrency and blockchain