Pylons is a seed-stage startup on a mission to bring digital items to the world and power meaningful value and self-expression for all. We b...
Pylons is a seed-stage startup on a mission to bring digital items to the world and power meaningful value and self-expression for all. We believe that blockchain will power so much more than currency, and that value belongs to the people who create it.
Built on Cosmos (), and incubated at Tendermint (), Pylons is a fast and interoperable system for brands and creators to build engaging products with meaningful NFT experiences.
We're looking for a jack-of-all-trades copywriter to help us bring our brand alive and make blockchain and NFTs accessible for everyday people. You'll partner with a world-class team of branding, marketing, design, and product experts on everything from the Pylons blog, to our marketing website, to product and UX copy, to pitch decks for investors and brand partners. To be successful in this role, you'll need to maintain a consistent brand voice across Pylons' many different audiences, including potential brand partners and investors, our software developer community, visual artists, musicians, game designers, other creators, and the consumer public.
This role will report directly to our head of marketing and can be either full-time or contract-to-hire.
If working with a small, passionate team to bring blockchain to the mainstream sounds exciting to you, let's talk!
- Proven experience writing effective content and copy for a variety of media and channels
- Experience with marketing copy
- Experience with UX copywriting for consumer-facing apps
- Experience with medium- and long-form technical writing
- Understanding of cryptography and distributed systems or ability to quickly and independently learn these subjects
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills
- Highly collaborative
- Autonomous with a bias for action
Nice to have
- Interest in arts, culture, music
- Experience with Software Development Kit documentation
- Prior knowledge of Blockchain and NFT technology
- Experience with early-stage startups
- Proficiency in more than one language
What you'll work on
- Develop the Pylons "language" - how we speak about our technology and mission that builds our brand and bridges the gap between the crypto world and the rest of us
- Write copy for the Pylons website that brings our brand to life
- Contribute to blog content planning in collaboration with the marketing team
- Write blog posts for the Pylons.tech website targeting any of our main audiences - software developers, artists, consumers, brand partners, investors
- Understand and write documentation for the Pylons SDK
- And anything and everything that involves using language to connect people to the Pylons ecosystem!