Ref ID: 00963191
Our client is a series A crypto payments startup. They are looking to hire ...
Ref ID: 00963191
Our client is a series A crypto payments startup. They are looking to hire a controller to work cross functionally across the business teams, bookkeepers, and partners and build out accounting processes, internal controls, and day to day financial activity.
- Defining financial operations and building out systems and internal controls
- Help organization scale for continued growth
- Oversee monthly financial close, reporting, forecasting, general ledger, tax payroll, accounts payable, audit, and digital asset planning
- Ideally 5+ years of Controllership experience or prior experience in an Accounting/Finance Lead position.
- Knowledge of Payments and cryptocurrency preference, or strong interest in.
- CPA or progress towards it is nice to have
- Entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves mindset.
- Global minded perspective and highly collaborative team member.
For faster consideration, please view my Linkedin under Charles O'Brien and email me your resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.