A young,?dynamic and fast-growing?privately held?$40M+ company?in an?innovative?and?developing?FinTech?segment is looking for an experienced...
A young,?dynamic and fast-growing?privately held?$40M+ company?in an?innovative?and?developing?FinTech?segment is looking for an experienced qualified?Controller.? This would be a great opportunity for someone who is?hands-on, comfortable in a small?entrepreneurial?organization and would like to help?lead,?influence?and?participate in the success?of an organization that is?a?leader in their segment.? This position reports to the CEO and will have 3 people reporting to them.? A good cultural fit, someone who is hands-on and a team player, are the most important criteria beyond the essential candidate qualifications.
Summary of Role:
Manage, and participate directly as required, in?all aspects of corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures, and oversight of the payroll function.? Responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- General knowledge of cryptocurrency.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years related experience.
- Experienced in forecasting and financial reports.
- Able to interpret economic conditions and anticipate the impact on the organization.
- Basic competence in duties and tasks of supervised employees.
- Experience with data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and the scientific method.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow in growing and changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent relationship skills and works well with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Excel (pivot tables, lookups, etc.) and Microsoft office products.