Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit automates all aspects of cryptocurrency tax compliance...
Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit automates all aspects of cryptocurrency tax compliance and accounting. TaxBit's industry-leading technology is used by crypto enthusiasts , leading exchanges, accounting professionals, governmental authorities, and is the IRS's software partner providing data and analysis. TaxBit is driving forward the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency, while solving the most complex tax challenges at scale.
If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fintech vetran, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we'd love to speak with you. Apply now.
The Copywriter is an integral part of the growing marketing organization of TaxBit, Inc. This position plays a pivotal role in the creation of well-written content, creative and educational content.
What You'll Do
- Research and write about the tax and accounting industry, cryptocurrency use cases and adoption. Clearly and succinctly convey how TaxBit solves industry challenges
- Create compelling long and short-form copy that converts but also educates our audiences
- Work closely with the marketing team to turn key messaging into captivating stories
- Manage the creation of a variety of content, from educational-thought leadership content to product announcement blogs
- Ensure type of content and writing style matches the target audience. For example, technical copy vs. marketing copy...if marketing copy, make sure it's easily digestible and to the point
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or advertising (agency experience and a portfolio of work is a plus)
- Excellent grammatical and proofreading skills
- Tax and Accounting experience is a big plus
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work well across teams
- Understanding of SEO and CRO best practices
- Experience in writing for many different channels/formats
- Passionate about researching and finding compelling ways to tell stories
- Technical and creative writing skills
- A positive, go-getter attitude; passion for storytelling and helping build a growing brand
- Expert-level editing skills and experience following the Associated Press style guide
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in SaaS, Fintech, Accounting or Tax
- Strong proofreading and copy editing experience
Why you want to work here
- Industry-leading company with an amazing team
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- Stock Options