What You'll Do
You will be an integral part of Cisco's Advanced Services Subscription business. Our Flexible Subscription Service offering ...
What You'll Do
You will be an integral part of Cisco's Advanced Services Subscription business. Our Flexible Subscription Service offering enables us to get our customer's network ready, better, and smarter. BCS portfolio offer customers comprehensive work set in Network Assessment, Learning, Support and Architecture Specialization (Routing & Switching) domain.
Who You'll Work With
The Business Critical Service is Cisco Advanced Service's flagship offer, supporting the core network infrastructure of hundreds of customers around the world. The team is targeted to assist SP and Enterprise customers to drive key values and outcomes, including OPEX reduction, Agility and end user satisfaction.
Customer Experience Centers (CXC) provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Customer Experience (CX) delivery teams. CXC's highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to CX practice and theater teams
Who You Are
You are a hardworking and innovative engineer who enjoys challenges and supporting clients and teammates. You enjoys collaborating in order to achieve cutting edge solutions for our partners and clients.
- You have obtained a B.TECH / M.TECH BE/ BS with CCNA R&S or relevant experience
- You have knowledge in (2) platform area specific to customer space and in (3) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Routing, IP Telephony, CDN, Optical. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS).
- You can perform technical support functions on problem resolution in support of account under direction of delivery manager or Senior NCE in conformance to service delivery standards.
- You possess experience with AS tools for effective execution of BCS
- You are proficient in (2) or more of: IP Internetworking LAN switching, IP routing and WAN technologies.
- You have experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting and/or Network Solution design.
- You possess knowledge of network design concepts, network management and network availability
- You are knowledgeable with at least one competitor platform - Nortel, Juniper, ALU a plus.
- You are familiar with ASR9k, IOS-XR, Virtualization (VMware, Openstack, Tail-f) technologies is a plus.
- You possess presentation skills. Able to present to peers on delivery topics.
- You are able to script with Tcl/Expect, Python Java and Perl is desirable.
- You are an effective communicator, with a proven ability to relate to customer representatives and executives.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-AZ1 - provided by Dice