Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is conver...
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its clients, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for delivering in the area of Enterprise Networking, which includes Advisory, Implementation and Migration services, within large Enterprise or Service Provider environments. You will provide guidance and oversight to team members giving Consulting Services and Technical Support for customers during Network Deployments, Software and Hardware upgrades. You will deliver migration plans, with a thorough understanding on networked applications and related dependencies. You will create customer deliverable documentation including Design documents, Migration Plan, MoP's and Test Plans for the campus networks and participate and facilitate design workshops and delivers consultancy services to customer. Working, with both internal and external teams, you are able to come up with ways to optimize processes, and to improve productivity using automation wherever possible. You demonstrate thought leadership in solving customer's technology challenges and helps achieve their business outcomes. You leverage consultative approaches in building relationships with SMEs, both internal and external, to develop solutions, as well as interact with Cisco's customers working within an extended cross-functional team including project manager and account team members (Products and Services Sales; Systems and Consulting Systems Engineers). You actively participate to drive continuous improvement as a key practice
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience Centers (CXC) provide flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Professional Services (PS) delivery teams. CXC's highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS practice and theater teams.
CXC's are located in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow, Richardson and Raleigh (RTP) - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations. They are looking for high skilled engineers to work across all cisco architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration, Datacenter/ Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN & OSS.
Who You Are
- You can produce architectural design for large scale networks
- You are able to performs analysis and diagnosis of most complex networking problems and designs.
- You are able to provide the highest-level crisis management.
- You have the ability to act as the technical specialist for the most complex deployments and may also act in a technical team leadership capacity.
- You can identify skills and business shortfalls and establishes programs to address them.
- You proactively collaborate with AS NCE's to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
- Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent plus 6+ years of related experience in IT industry.
- 5+ years of experience in Cisco R&S technologies. Any Cisco competitor knowledge will be a definite plus.
- Certified Expertise in Routing and Switching (CCNP or equivalent, CCIE desired).
- Knowledge in (1) platform area specific to customer space and in (2) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Routing, ATM & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Certified in Process Areas (ITIL/ TOGAF/ ISO) Working Knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards.
- Working exposure in at least two Industry Verticals/Domains. Experience in Banking sector will be preferred.
- Essential Skills on Enterprise branch/campus Design/Integration/Implementation with hands-on experience on Cisco Cat switch series along with ISR WAN series will be required.
- Proficient in English. Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
- Candidates should have work authorization for either Mexico or United States
We Are Cisco
- Experience on Enterprise product lines like 2900, Cat 3600, 3800, 4500, 6500 ASR1K, 7200, ISR 4400. Cat9K, SD-WAN product lines knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience Implementing /Supporting Layer 2 & Layer 3 (VXLAN) implementation of campus network comprising of Cisco Cat 9k, ISR4k, Cat4500 will be key.
- Experience with designing L2 and L3 vlans along with network segmentation on above Cisco platforms will be desirable.
- Working knowledge and experience VLANs, VXLANs, WAN, OSPF, ISIS, QoS, IPv6, Multicast is a must.
- Prior Experience with SDA-DNAC and SD-WAN (Viptela) will be added advantage.
- Deep Hands-on experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting and/or Network Solution designing of Cisco Routers and switches. Typical Deliverables includes but not limited to- customer audits, config translations & features; Automated/Scripted discovery audit & data validation of connected/end devices; Creating MoP's, Optional Lab testing / validation services for service/feature interop and executing Migration windows in production environment.
- Engineer must have experience of least 2000+ hours of migration windows and migration projects involving campus network. On-site or Remote migration support ; High-level methodologies, MOP generation & As-Built documentation; Phased approach starting with 8-10 chassis - controlled, validated & careful migration is essential; Fully audit & own configuration translations services & ensure service readiness for migrations.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills with the proven ability to relate to customer representatives at various levels.
- Good technical writing skills in Microsoft Word & Excel and have experience in writing high test and implementation / Migration plans.
- Skills and experience in working independently, determining methods and procedures.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice