Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is conver...
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will provide support for testing and verification of solutions, along with hands on support to customers as technology is being deployed.
Who You'll Work With
- Facilitate assessments of the customer's network utilizing our toolset.
- Provide standard methodologies consulting to remediate findings.
- Support testing and validation of solutions and software strategies, configure devices, and troubleshoot errors.
- Work with account team and their strategy for account growth - both product and services - provide insight to the customer's buying strategy and initiatives.
- Show the value of our services at all times - be dedicated and get involved in all aspects of our services delivery and provide visibility to various customer forums.
You will work alongside and among a mature, knowledgeable, creative team. This team prides itself on supporting each other and sharing their knowledge helping each other grow in their development. Who You Are
You are able to think on your feet - and are able to adapt to different customer needs and adjust tactics to fit the customer. You have good written and verbal communication skills. You have good presentation skills and abilities - able to effectively communicate to CxO level, and down to the details required at the grass roots level. You are able to lead when necessary - able to support - and know the difference and when to execute both strategies. You have a broad knowledge of Cisco's product portfolio - security, data center, virtualization, network management, etc. Our minimum qualifications are the following:
We Are Cisco
- Typically requires BS/CS/Business or equivalent plus 6-8 years' experience in a network engineering or telecommunications support environment. CCIE, or equivalent experience, is required
- CCIE is highly desirable, or demonstrated equivalent experience Routing and Switching and in Data Center Networking
- Must have an expert level command of IOS/IOS-XR/IOS-XE/NX-OS and be able to lead technical discussions about features and functionality of projects and immediately turn that around into reality for the customer
- Must have strong working knowledge of routing protocols
- Working knowledge of SD-WAN
- Programming capabilities desired, but not required
- Must have knowledge of Cisco's hardware technologies and how to successfully configure these devices as well as the ability implement various forms of data center networking
- Up to 25% travel at times
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice