UAT is looking for a full stack software developer who is up to date on industry standards and wants to educate today's bright minds. Our Co...
UAT is looking for a full stack software developer who is up to date on industry standards and wants to educate today's bright minds. Our Computer Science Professors are responsible for effectively instructing undergraduate students on how to create, test and document software applications, algorithms and data structures. Individuals successfully filling this positions will be able to relate their computer knowledge and experiences with regard working with C#, C++, data structures and algorithms, Java, development models such as agile, software testing, mobile application development, artificial intelligence, SQL, parallel programming, graphics programming, compilers, and operating systems. Candidates will collaborate with department peers to design, review and maintain the general computer science curriculum. Computer Science Professors develop courses that reflect the current best practices within the technology industry and instruct their classes using engaging methodologies that focus on mentoring students through coursework, projects, and competitions.
- Current production experience in the development of web and desktop applications
- Data structures including but not limited to stacks, queues, linked lists, hash tables, and graphs
- Operating systems, memory management, I/O, file systems, how O/s work
- Preferred experience working with Machine Learning and Big Data
- Object oriented programming languages (C++, C#)
- Interpreted scripting languages (Python, JScript)
- Database development and integration (SQL)
- Mobile application development (iOS, Android)
- Project development models (Waterfall, Agile)
- Project documentation practices
- Ruby on Rails & R Programming
- Software testing
- Algorithm development
- Advanced programming topics (graphics, AI, compiler, parallel programming)
- Web development
- Secure Coding
* Looking for a combination of some of the skills, not all are required
Bachelor's degree required - Master's degree preferred
University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.