About the Role
We're in a growth period and we need to expand our Marketing team! That's where the Community Associate comes in; we're look...
About the Role
We're in a growth period and we need to expand our Marketing team! That's where the Community Associate comes in; we're looking for someone who's ready to build, cultivate, and communicate with our CertiK and CertiK Chain communities. Your work will have a big impact, so if that excites you, read on!
A successful Community Associate will build and grow the developer and user community for CertiK Chain while becoming knowledgeable of the Chain and the blockchain industry as a whole. This person will also cultivate the existing social media communities for CertiK by owning & executing on a calendar of campaigns for the year.
You're a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You're comfortable with the unknown and understand that #startuplife means that you're going to be wearing multiple hats. And that's what motivates you. You're accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You're up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology. Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured billions of dollars worth of assets, including those from the world's top blockchain projects. Learn more about us at
As a Content & Community Associate, you'll:
- Manage official social media accounts for two brands: CertiK and CertiK Foundation.
- Communicate regularly with the developer community and advocate on their behalf to internal parties, as well as represent the CertiK team to the community.
- Connect with the Engineering team on a regular basis for CertiK Chain development updates to share with the community, as well as liaise with the rest of the Marketing team.
- Create communication plan for CertiK Chain's technical development and upcoming releases.
- Coordinate community events like meetups (online or in-person), happy hours, and hackathons.
- Contribute to content marketing strategy, including but not limited to, writing blog content, building monthly newsletters, and distributing & syndicating content.
What We're Looking for
To succeed at CertiK in this role, you need to be:
- Technologically literate and passionate. You don't need to be a coder or software engineer, but you should be comfortable and willing to grapple with technical blockchain terms.
- A self-starter. You're the type of person who doesn't just wait for someone to tell you what to do next. Instead, you proactively seek for the next project or ways you can help the team.
- Level-headed. Because of the open nature of online communities, you need to be able to remain calm in all types of situations and with all types of people.
- Empathetic. It can sometimes be tricky to get your message across in the digital world, so you're mindful of the way your actions and words can be interpreted.
Bonus Points If You Have...
- Prior experience with blockchain systems.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment.
Benefits of Working at CertiK
- Tuition reimbursements. We want to invest in your growth; whether you're picking up a new skill or going back to school, we can help cover some of those costs.
- Remote-friendly policies. As a results-oriented workplace, we're more concerned that you're getting your work done, not by how many hours you're physically in the office.
- 100% employer-sponsored health insurance. Includes health, vision, and dental.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited PTO.
- This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Remote candidates are welcome to apply.