Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have dem...
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world's most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our technology through interaction with a broader community of developers and enthusiasts.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manger who is passionate about blockchain technology, open source, Ethereum, and changing how businesses operate to join our team. Your mandate would be to create and grow a rich developer ecosystem around a suite of technologies which will be open sourced to empower the public and private Ethereum communities.
For this role, you need to be an entrepreneurial self-starter, with a passion for building communities around open source technologies, who can plan and execute on initiatives autonomously. You should be active in the blockchain/Ethereum meetup communities, irrespective of your day job, and have developed a rich network of like-minded peers in that ecosystem.
- Organize meetups, hackathons, and other community events that will coalesce a vibrant developer community around our open source products
- Manage all social media and other communication channels for community engagement (e.g. Slack, Telegram, Gitter, Twitter, Github)
- Communicate the value that Axoni's technology adds to the blockchain and Ethereum ecosystems by publishing blog posts and other articles in relevant publications
- Collaborate with Axoni and community technologists to help drive strategic priorities for open source projects
- Analyze the efficacy of community and outreach initiatives by developing a quantitative framework to measure engagement
- Develop partnerships and other strategic relationships with key projects, companies, universities, and thought leaders in the industry that are complementary to our ecosystem and initiatives
- Attend conferences and organize speaking engagements at relevant events
- 2+ years in a similar role for open source projects
- Proven ability to develop and nurture a rich developer ecosystem
- Ability to understand, distill, and communicate complex technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Well-developed personal network in the blockchain/Ethereum ecosystem
- Proficiency with tools for community management (e.g. Slack, Telegram, Gitter, Twitter, Github)
- Experience organizing and presenting at events and conferences
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable learning new subjects on the fly as needed
- Deep and genuine interest in blockchain technology and knowledge of the industry landscape
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Catered team lunch and snacks
- High-end workstations
- Energetic culture