Hypernet Labs is a next-generation software company currently focused on building high-tech infrastructure and products for blockchain and w...
Hypernet Labs is a next-generation software company currently focused on building high-tech infrastructure and products for blockchain and web 3.0.
Founded by two Stanford Ph.D's in 2017, Hypernet's innovative work has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Newsweek, VentureBeat, Fortune and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Their CEO was awarded Forbes 30 under 30 and Forbes 30 under 30 All-Stars for his work with the company.
Hypernet is currently working on two cutting-edge products to revolutionize low-code infrastructure and analysis deployments and blockchain payments.
We have a small but tight-knit team focused heavily on R&D and are looking for an experienced Communications Manager (Contract) to help us get started developing and shaping the future of the brand through written content, press partnerships and community management.
What you'll do:
- Craft and execute our PR strategy from scratch as we emerge from stealth
- Helm all external communications to craft the brand messaging and position in the marketplace
- Work closely with the CTO, CEO and Product team to imagine our external presence as we iterate weekly on our product offerings and communicate it to all users, investors and stakeholders
- Oversee social media marketing and campaigns
- Grow an enthusiastic community through grass-roots strategies and execution to build renown around our core products
- Hire contractors and/or additional team members as needed to oversee essential functions such as social media management and technical writing
- 5+ years of experience in FinTech, ideally in payments
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Existing network of prospective journalists and/or trade publications
***We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you have all of the necessary expertise***