Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth ...
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world's leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo is looking for a proven, consultative Solutions Specialist to support the growth and development our Cloud Product group. This individual will be integral in Zayo's efforts to find new opportunities, grow our customer base, and expand our market share in the Cloud-hybrid solution space. The ideal candidate should understand and have value-based selling experience around Digital Transformation including AI, Blockchain, IoT, and Machine Learning.
* Support the development of go-to-market strategies in both commercial and enterprise markets.
* Generate new business opportunities within a targeted list of identified customers within your region (time zone).
* Build Zayo's relationship with key players in the IT space.
* Strengthen Zayo's relationship with already established customers.
* Qualify readiness of all solution deployment opportunities.
* Identify opportunities to expand services within established customer base.
* Develop and execute account strategies.
* Lead and coordinate Zayo Cloud Solutions Architects within your accounts.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 1 - 3 years of field-based Solutions experience with Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, or similar technologies.
* Experience advising clients on Digital Transformation including AI, Blockchain, IoT, and Machine Learning.
* Ability to manage a region (time zone) as your territory with the support of one ISR.
* Experience identifying unique and complex business challenges among key stakeholders.
* Strong track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
* Ability to interface and strategically engage with C-Suite level as well as IT Partners.
* Account planning and execution skills.
* Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
* Strong technical aptitude.
* A results-driven orientation.
* Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals.
* Strong time management skills.
* Proven skillset in providing solution-oriented consultation, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return-on-investment value statement.
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
* Experience highlighting the value of Software Solutions (i.e. Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) to large strategic enterprise accounts.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave