As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and career...
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages Java, C#, Python, GoLang, C/C++ or Node. js
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Software engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent experience
- Experience of working on Linux and working with its associated ecosystem
- Familiar with the cloud concepts of Infra., Platform, Container, Functions/Lambda, and 12 Factor Microservice design principles
- Current development in Java, C#, Python, GoLang, C/C++ or Node. js
- Current experience building and deploying web based UI/API applications on modern web technology stacks, example: Angular/React/Vue, ASP. NET MVC Core, Spring Boot/Cloud Services (Eureka OSS), or Flask/Django
- An aptitude to pick up new subjects like AI, Machine Learning, Analytics, and Blockchain
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world s important corporations, governments and institutions. You ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you re not just working at a global financial institution. You re an integral part of one of the world s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9. 5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.