United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA,...
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace is seeking an experienced and motivated Cloud Security Analyst. The Cloud Security Analyst is the technical focal for all things cybersecurity in the various Collins Aerospace Cloud environments. Day-to-day security operations, defines standards and process, and mentors the other members of the cybersecurity team.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, remote locations may not be considered for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues, communicating with end-user customers/internal teams, documenting procedures, and recommending areas of improvement related to cybersecurity of the Collins Aerospace Cloud enviornments.
- Provide expert level analysis of security alerts, ensure proper monitoring implementation and provide solutions to business issues
- Serve as technical team or task leader; provide leadership to cybersecurity and operational personnel
- Provide advanced technical support and act as main escalation point for complex issues
- Automate the deployment, scaling, and management of cybersecurity monitoring and control processes in the Cloud environments
- Ensure compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements
- Maintain operational knowledge base and runbooks
- Scale efficiency through automation
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s) or equivalent work experience may be considered. Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience required, 10+ years of related experience in a cybersecurity/development role is preferred
- 2+ years of production experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Proficiency with cloud security, identity and compliance products(AWS, Azure, commercial and gov cloud)
- Experience with Cloud DevOps/Cloud Automation
- Experience with operational tools for automation release and related coding (Salt, Ansible, Git, ZenHub and PowerShell/JSON/YAML/Python scripting)
- Propensity for self-directed problem-solving and the ability to work with limited guidance
- Excellent trouble shooting skills that span code, system, and network in a public cloud environment
- Experience leading production incidents and Root Cause Analysis
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and technical skills are essential. Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
- Initiative and ability to quickly acquire knowledge
- Ability to manage ambiguous or competing requirements
- Detailed understanding of agile project management principles
- Ability to balance production enterprise IT maturity with cloud agility
- Bring an Automation First attitude
- The candidate must be adaptable to change, determined to accomplish tasks based on program schedule, collaborate with teammates in order to learn and make good decisions, enjoy learning new technologies, and contribute to a positive work environment.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms