In this role, you will support the infrastructure and software life cycles by providing first-tier incident response and change management, ...
In this role, you will support the infrastructure and software life cycles by providing first-tier incident response and change management, to deliver continuous availability and reliability for RippleNet services, the XRP Ledger, and other Ripple products.
What You Will Be Working On
What We Are Looking For
- Creating and maintaining processes & tooling for infrastructure organization, and adding your own.
- Coordinating operational work across teams to improve the platform with minimal impact
- Gain experience operating software as a service for a mission critical financial application
- Participate in our first tier, follow-the-sun on call rotation, for technical issues only (during your business hours, approximately 9am-5pm). This position involves zero customer contact.
- Minimize our mean time to resolve incidents by reacting to monitoring alerts, problems reported by employees or customers in a timely manner
- Participate in developing monitoring dashboards and alerts, to improve our ability to detect and understand problems
- Coordinate with customer success and developer teams to triage, escalate, and ensure timely resolution of any incidents
- Contribute to infrastructure reliability by proactively identifying problems or ideas for improvement
Who We Are
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- FGood familiarity with AWS and GCP
- ESolid experience with Linux operating systems in the cloud and day to day upkeep
- Familiarity with containerization technologies and troubleshooting containers, especially Kubernetes.
- Familiarity troubleshooting virtual machine instances
- Solid knowledge of cloud networking concepts and technologies
- Experience with monitoring systems and incident management
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible or Saltstack
- Candidates who are passionate about troubleshooting complex problems with Cloud-based systems, networking, and storage at scale.
- Experience operating software as a service
- Experience working in the finTech a plus
- Experience participating in on-call(Your daytime) incident response
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.