We are seeking Cloud Automation Engineer to help us build the foundations for banks' public cloud platforms. You will be building the automa...
We are seeking Cloud Automation Engineer to help us build the foundations for banks' public cloud platforms. You will be building the automation that provisions application "landing zones" in a secure and consistent manner and working on creating standard configurations for cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS).
- 2-5 years of Python development experience is a must
- Must have written Python code for deploying Terraform
- Real-world experience working with one or more of AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience automating environments with Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform is must
- Implementation of automated tests
- Creation and configuration of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Agile development & delivery (Scrum, Kanban) in large enterprise organisation
- Linux Administration skills
Nice to have
- Go development
- CloudFormation, ARM Templates
- Working knowledge of Hashicorp Vault and Consul
- Development on Kubernetes distributions
- A good understanding of networking concepts
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
- provided by Dice