Synectics is a customer-focused information management services firm that offers its customers data-driven solutions as...
Company Description Lead initiatives that span strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design and implementation Provide advisory and thought leadership on the provision of analytics environments leveraging Cloud based platforms, big data technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools. Design and implement scalable data architectures leveraging AWS and emerging technologies, covering on-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns. Define, design and implement data access patterns for multiple analytical and operational workloads, across on-premise and Cloud based platforms Create information solutions covering data security, data privacy, data governance, metadata management, multi-tenancy and mixed workload management across various platforms, spanning on-premise and Cloud based deployments Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned with customer's business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations ensuring global to local regulations, security, risk and compliance You will advise the Enterprise Architect Team on highly technical issues within his broad-based area of expertise, including the potential effects of emerging information technologies and trends on the current and future IT initiatives. Provide leadership on the reporting, analysis, technology, and governance recommendations to accelerate integration of emerging technologies across the enterprise.
Synectics is a customer-focused information management services firm that offers its customers data-driven solutions associated with the following core competencies: IT Modernization, Research & Statistical Analysis, Data Analytics, and Knowledge Management & Data Visualization. We are a woman-owned small business (WOSB) that is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised at CMMI-3. Our office is located in Arlington, VA, near the Rosslyn Metro. Synectics offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave. along with an environment that supports professional development and growth.
Synectics for Management Decisions (SMDI) is seeking a Cloud Data Architect to join their growing team. The qualified applicant will lead the implementation of Cloud solutions, emerging technologies and innovation initiatives for Enterprise Data Analytics and services at a federal agency.
- 10+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Cloud and Data Science initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise related to Emerging Technology, such as but not limited to Enterprise Cloud Initiatives and Migration, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation implementation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, build relationships and work effectively with internal and external partners. Demonstrated strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to define and effectively articulate solutions (verbally and in writing) and discuss business problems with customers positively influencing outcomes
- Demonstrated experience defining and articulating enterprise architecture, data management, strategic vision and translating it into implementable steps for emerging technology operationalization.
- Possesses strong hands-on development experience and deep technical expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics platforms, Digital Platforms, IoT, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality and Blockchain platforms.
- Will be proficient in understanding and leveraging public Cloud platforms and services to develop applications at scale, including AWS and Azure.
- AWS and/or Data Science Certifications a plus
Additional InformationSynectics is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.